Designed for small to medium sized business. Policy can provide protection for:
– Business property including contents and stock
– Loss of profits/reduction in turnover after a loss
– Mechanical Breakdown
– General Property (i.e. property not at your insured location)
Aushine has vast experience of arranging comprehensive construction insurance. This includes some of Australia’s largest construction and infrastructure projects. Our approach to construction insurance are:
– Risk assessment before the project commencement
– Liaise with principals, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, financier and other interest parties.
– Review of contract conditions in particular of insurance and indemnity clauses
– Insurance program presentation to project managers and relevant personnel.
Cargo & Transit
Aushine supports your risk management and provide cover based on your specific marine insurance needs. Talk to us about cover for:
– Marine Cargo
– Project Cargo including Delay Start Up Insurance (DSU)
– Logistic Service Provider
– Property including hull and machinery
– Ports & Terminals Operators Liability
– Charterers’ Liability
Whether your business is large or small, when you are travelling to meet client or colleagues, let Aushine helps you and your employees with comprehensive travel insurance if your travel plans hit turbulence. Our corporate travel insurance can include:
– Unlimited medical and medical evacuation expenses
– Tailored personal injury cover
– Cover for rental vehicle excess
– Leisure travel for directors and nominated executives
– Kidnap, ransom and extortion
– Personal liability
Cyber crime is one of the leading risks facing businesses globally, with smaller businesses being particularly vulnerable. Aushine helps organisations address the liability and risks associated with digital assets including loss related to viruses, hacking, digital defamation and intellectual property infringement. Typical cover includes:
– Third-party loss resulting from a security or data breach
– Direct first-party costs of responding to a breach
– Lost income and operating expense resulting from breach
– Threats to disclose date or attack a system to extort money
Directors & Officers
Being a director or officer of a company makes you vulnerable to allegations of wrongful acts in the course of performing your duies. No matter the size of your organisation, Director and Officer Insurance will protect you from claims made against you by third parties – from shareholders to customers. Talk to us about your concerns and Aushine will help you focus on running the company instead of worrying over protracted litigation.
Aushine helps companies identify potential for liability related to Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability and other executive risks. Some of the examples are:
– Unfair or wrongful dismissal
– Harassment or discrimination
– Fraud or theft by an employee
– Investors who feel they’ve been misled
– Breach of contract
Your clients rely on you to provide professional advice or designs because of your knowledge and expertise in your chosen field. However you could suffer financial consequences as a result of your mistakes or negligent advice to clients. Professional indemnity insurance protects businesses and individuals in the event of a client claiming to have suffered a loss as a result of negligence. Our areas of expertise include: accountants; architects; commercial; contractors; engineers; healthcare; independent financial advisors and legal professionals.
As a business owner, you are accountable for any financial loss, damage or injury sustained by another person or property incurred as a result of your business’ activity or products. Although it may not be your fault or intention to cause harm to others, accidents happen and it is important that you are adequately prepared.
We understand the risks business owners face every day. Our highly experienced insurance brokers will deliver personalised risk advice, expert service and an optimal insurance program that won’t let you down when it’s time to claim.
We like to challenge the risks which are not ordinary and it is the way we distinguish ourself in the market. Talk to us about your risk/insurance concerns and we will find you the most appropriate solutions. An extract of our specialty offerings are:
– Equine insurance including prospective foal insurance
– Risk associates with Cryptocurrency industry (Cyber, Professional Indemnity, D&O)
– Short term/one off event insurance
– Warranty and indemnity insurance for merge and acquisition
– Principle controlled Insurance for major construction project